"Wanderlust"

"Wanderlust" -- I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met... The best dreams happen when you're awake!

Monday, March 10, 2014

HALF WAY!!


WOO HOO!!! I was sad and happy to see that we officially hit the half way mark! Soon enough I'll be wisped back across the pond to loving and very familiar arms of friends and family. Spain has become my temporary home and honestly feels like just the other day that I left my Michigan home with waist-high snow and below freezing temperatures with a jet trail! Looking back over all my pictures and adventures still amazes me with the places I have seen and always heard about.



One of my most recent escapades is the "Font màgica de Montjuïc" (Magic Fountain of Montjuïc). I took a couple snazzy pictures and a few videos, but of course, nothing could truly capture how encapsulating it is! It's a spectacular fountain show with synchronized musical water displays with the most beautiful aurora of colors, and what better place than in front of the National Palace?!

   
One of the things I really loved about this video besides obviously the music by Alphaville- "Forever young", is that you can really see how mammoth the fountain really is and it gave a nice array of colors!!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment