"Wanderlust"

"Wanderlust" -- I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met... The best dreams happen when you're awake!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Metro- BCN

With such a bustling city, how does everyone get around? The Metro, of course! It's an underground railway system that runs under the entire city. There are several 'line colors'- yellow, red, green, purple (my line home), etc. The colors signify the certain route it takes. To get on and off the metro train you press a green button that is on the inside/outside of the door when it lights up. 

When I first arrived to Barcelona, it was a bit intimidating to say the least to try to figure out how everything worked!! But after roughly a week- I'd say I'm a pro... I guess I shouldn't mention that I got on the wrong train today, haha! What I love about my metro stop- Monumental, is that everyday I get to see the tip tops of La Sagrada Família! It's truly the simple things here that I'm going to miss so much when I leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment