"Wanderlust"

"Wanderlust" -- I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met... The best dreams happen when you're awake!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Oh boy!!!

Getting really nervous- 3 days left in my comfy US bed!!! I booked my first ever "Yotel" in the Heathrow London airport yesterday, which is also the 3rd busiest airport in the WORLD!!!! The Yotel is a mini cubical that is just big enough for a bed, shower and toilet. It looks really cool though- for those of you who have seen "The Fifth Element" with Bruce Willis is what it reminds me of! 

I got myself some British Pounds and Euros from my local bank today- Monopoly money if you didn't know any better! Very colorful! And very similar to how the Mexican Peso looks. I'm sure in for one heck of a ride during these next 4 months! The journey will be amazing I'm certain! 

Travel is the only thing you can buy that makes you richer... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment